The term Vectrophy or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Vectrophy reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time. Our continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
ALL PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE DENIED ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
The Site and all content and other materials, including, without limitation, the Vectrophy logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, ‘look and feel’, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of Vectrophy or its licensors or users, copyright, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Vectrophy may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (‘Third Party Content’) as a service to those interested in this information. Vectrophy does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Sites. Vectrophy does not endorse any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Vectrophy does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions
Vectrophy may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on our Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Vectrophy, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Vectrophy is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such Vectrophy advertisers on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this site, Vectrophy, or our products or services that are provided by you to Vectrophy are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Vectrophy. Vectrophy will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You grant Vectrophy and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the content that you submit, or that you otherwise have the right to submit such content to this site; (b) the content is accurate and not misleading, and (c) use and posting of the content you supply will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
Product Reviews And User Content
Our Site includes a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site (‘Interactive Areas’). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
1. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material (‘User Content’) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
2. User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
3. User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
5. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
6. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.